Terms & Conditions for Registration to Nurseryin the Academic Year 2013-14
Register your child’s information on our online registration portal on 2nd January 2013 from 9.30 a.m (www.vandanaschool.com)
Without Online Registration, forms will not be given to any parents.
You are requested to deposit an amount of Rs.500/- by cash towards registration fees which may be submitted at the school office along with the following documents and credentials on 5th, 7th & 8th January 2013 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. Duly filled Registration forms should reach the office on or before 9th January 2013.
Copy of Online Receipt.
Copy of Birth Certificate (issued by local Municipal Corporation).
Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate.
Copy of Address proof (latest electricity bill/ landline telephone bill/ passport/ Ration Card, no other documents will be valid).
Copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
Photocopy of documents supporting educational qualification of father and mother.
Note:- Failing to present the above mentioned documents will subject to the cancellation of registration.
1. The age of the student should be 3 to 4 years on 1st July 2013.
2. Submission of registration form is not the assurance for securing admission to Nursery.
3. The selection of the students will be done as per the information furnished in the online registration form.
4. The Management / Admission Board reserve the right for admitting the child.
5. The registration ceases at any stage of admission if dissatisfied by the management, without assigning any reason.
6. All the desired original documents should be presented at the time of admission for verification. Furnishing fake information will lead to
cancellation of registration / selection of the candidate.
7. NO SECOND LIST OF ADMISSION WILL BE RELEASED.
8. School Management reserves the right to select or not to select the students without assigning any reason and, the cessation of the
admission at any stage of dissatisfaction.
9. No correction in the name and Date of Birth will be entertained once the entry is made in the Admission Register.
10. Selected list will be released on 17th at 9.30 a.m.